Course Offerings & Registration
WHAT COURSES ARE BEING OFFERED?
For more detail on the 2018 Standards Bootcamps course offerings, please click on the course overview documents below.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
Registration for Standards Bootcamps is live until May 29 for June sessions and June 15 for July sessions. District and school leaders are able to register groups of educators, or individual educators may register themselves.
Click on the registration link below to register yourself or others. The link will direct you to a form that will allow you to register up to 20 educators at a time.
Before you register, make sure you have the following information on hand:
- Your contact information so that we may contact the person submitting the registration order (e.g. email address, full name, phone number)
- Billing contact information so that we invoice the appropriate person; you may use your information if you are the point person for payment (e.g. district name, full name, email address, street address, city, state, zip code, school name if the school is paying)
- Your region (are your participants attending a North, Central, or South Florida location?)
- Participant information for each educator that you are registering; you may also register yourself (e.g. full name, email address school name, role, and session)
Where Are They Located?
Florida Standards Bootcamps Sites:
- Walton County - July 17-18, July 19-20
- Site Address: South Walton High School, 645 Greenway Trail, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
- Click here to view all sessions offered in Walton County
- Volusia County - July 17-18, July 19-20
- Site Address: University High School, 1000 W Rhode Island Avenue, Orange City, FL 32763
- Click here to view all sessions offered in Volusia County
- Highlands County - June 19-20, June 21-22
- Site Address: Lake Placid High School, 202 Green Dragon Drive, Lake Placid, FL 33852
- Click here to view all sessions offered in Highlands County
- Palm Beach County - July 17-18, July 19-20
- Site Address: Suncoast Community High School, 1717 Avenue S, Riviera Beach, FL 33404
- Click here to view all sessions offered in Palm Beach County
Note: Bootcamps will no longer be held at Duval or Pasco Counties this summer.
HOW DO I PAY?
The price for Standards Bootcamps is $600/seat for non-partner districts and $560/seat for partner districts. "Partners" are defined as school systems that have spent a minimum of $3,500 on contract services in SY17-18 or have contractually committed to spending $3,500 on contract services in SY18-19.
Within one week of submitting a registration order, the billing contact will be invoiced electronically through QuickBooks. Payment will be due within 30 days of the invoice date. We are flexible with invoicing and payment accommodations for schools and districts that want to pay across fiscal years. Please email requests for approval to email@example.com.