Tennessee Standards Bootcamps - Content Coach Information
Logistics Information for Content Coach Training #2
- Sheraton Music City (777 McGavock Pike, Nashville, TN 37214)
- Wednesday, May 30 9:00am - 5pm CST
- Thursday, May 31 8am - 3pm CST
- Lodging and travel reimbursement:
- Information about lodging and travel reimbursements was emailed to you from email@example.com. If you have any questions, please reply to that email.
When and where are Bootcamps?
You can find all the details of when and where Bootcamps are hosted, including exact school locations, here.
How can I share information with my school or district about Bootcamps?
You can share this Bootcamps flyer. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org if there is someone in particular we should reach out to.
Where do people register for Bootcamps?
Registration is here and lives under this page on our website: https://instructionpartners.org/tennessee-course-offerings-registration-page/
When will I find out where I am assigned?
Regional assignments will be sent after you complete the second in-person training. You’ll be provided information on where you will be facilitating; this will include the region and school location. All assignments are based on participant registration, which closes on May 29. Assignments will be sent out by June 4.