Academic Intervention Practices: Landscape Analysis
We are excited to share the summary findings of a five-month study to understand intervention practices and perceptions of the efficacy of intervention approaches across states.
We sought to answer the following questions through this study:
- What are the trends in the current state of practice of academic intervention in schools?
- What materials and curriculum are used for academic intervention? What are the perceptions of these products?
- What data points guide intervention decision-making and efficacy determinations?
- What barriers and motivations exist for individuals delivering and participating in academic intervention?
- How does policy drive academic intervention practice?
The report includes context about intervention approaches, takeaways, and our sense of the short- and long-term opportunities for improvement.