July 20–22, 2021 | 9 a.m.–12 p.m. EST | Virtual sessions
The 2021 Indiana Content Bootcamp is a free virtual summer training for K–8 math and ELA educators. Over the course of the three half-day sessions, participants will engage as learners to:
- Deepen content knowledge and internalize the shifts required by the standards
- Consider how to address unfinished learning
- Explore how to create equitable classrooms through building awareness and knowledge of unconscious bias
Areas of focus
- The ELA and math shifts and major work of grade bands K–2, 3–5, and 6–8
- Addressing issues with planning to address unfinished learning
- Centralizing the importance of creating equitable classrooms by examining the role of unconscious bias in their classrooms and instruction
Free for teachers and new leaders
Indiana Standards Bootcamps are made possible by the generous support of the Mind Trust and are offered free of charge to Indianapolis educators. Sessions are tailored to best support new teachers, teachers changing grades or subjects, teachers stepping into new leadership roles in or outside the classroom, and veterans ready to more deeply explore the role of equity in their classroom and instruction.
Registration is Open
Registration will close on July 2, 2021. Registration for individual sessions will close as seats are filled—register today to claim your spot!
If you have any questions or need technical support to register, please email LP Poglitsch from Instruction Partners at email@example.com.